Parents/Guardians intending to seek admission of their wards need to register online. They are required to fill the appropriate fields of ‘Registration Form For Admission’ and submit the requisite attachments/documents, thereof. After the successful submission of forms and proper scrutiny of same, the students along with their parents shall be required to approach the Selection Committee (for formal interaction) headed by Chief Executive of Entry/Admission Department. However, students seeking admission from grade 2nd onwards shall be required to qualify Screening/Written examination also.
It is pertinent to mention that admission can be sought through offline mode also. Dates of Examination/Interview are communicated from every viable media.
❶ Registration Date
We encourage you to submit the registration form as soon as possible and make sure you avoid the application deadline
❷ Registration Deadline
Kindly make sure you submit the Registration Form before the deadline.
❸ Scrutiny Of Application Forms
Registration Forms shall take some business days to be processed by the concerned department. The Application Forms outright in all respects shall only be entertained. We will make every effort to deliver a decision on your application as soon as possible.
❹ Date/s of Interactions
Make sure to be present on Date/s (to be sent separately) for one to one interaction to know more about the child. Information for interaction dates shall be communicated through viable media
❺ Admission Form Issuance / Counselling Dates
In the Counselling Session, a meticulous plan for spherical development shall be charted out with the Parents.
Parents/Guardians who have been through the Interaction and Counselling sessions shall be immediately required to submit the Admission Form, besides accomplishing the other formalities, within the stipulated time.
OMR Paper (100 questions) based on G.K, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English. The duration of examination will be 90 minutes and it shall be purely based on syllabi patterns of CBSE/NCERT/I.C.S.E for respective classes.
After Selection the Students are required to submit the Admission Form along with the following;
- Document 1: Admission Form – To be filled by the Parents/Guardians and to be submitted by online mode. In case of any untoward circumstances, Parents/Guardians shall be required to submit the Admission Form by offline mode at the School Address.
- Document 2: ‘Date of Birth Certificate from competent authority, ‘duly authenticated by Parent/Guardian/s in case of students seeking admission from Pre-Nursery to Grade 1st.
- Document 3: ‘Income Certificate’ duly signed by Guardians/Parents.
- Document 4: ‘Discharge Certificate’ in case of students desirous for admission in Grade 2nd and other classes.
- Document 5: Legal Certificate Of Guardianship (if applicable)